Speech-Language Therapy Opportunities
We currently have openings for full-time and/or part-time Speech-Language Pathologist to join our dynamic multi-disciplinary team in Augusta (Martinez) GA, providing evaluation and treatment services to infants and children ages Birth to 14! The ideal candidate will:
· Have (or be eligible for) a Georgia SLP license;
· CCC’s preferred, but will consider CF with exceptional academic and internship recommendations.
· One year experience (preferred) in a pediatric clinical setting; or CF with strong infant/ child internships;
· Prefer experience or strong interest in oral-motor/feeding, as well as language needs of children with autism.
· Have a playful disposition for working with children, strong ethics, and ability to work as a team member!
· Spanish language proficiency a “plus”, but not required.
Pediatric Physical Therapy Opportunities
We currently have positions for a part- or full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist on our dynamic multi-disciplinary team in Augusta (Martinez) GA, providing evaluation and treatment services to infants and children ages Birth to 14!
The ideal candidate will:
Have (or be eligibile for) a Georgia PT license;
Prefer one year experience in a pediatric clinical setting; or new grad with strong infant/ child internships or DPT residency.
Experience with or continuing education in NDT is preferred.
Contract positions considered.
A fun, playful disposition a “plus” in working with children, their families, and for joining with our Sensational Kids family!
We offer our valued full-time professionals:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and educational background, and a generous benefits package including:
Health insurance subsidy
Life insurance option
Paid time off (vacation/sick)
Professional continuing education allowance
Streamlined, time-efficient documentation software (training provided)
Interested individuals may send their Letter of Interest, current resume, and two professional references to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject. All inquiries will be strictly confidential.
Know someone else who is interested in an exciting and rewarding career in pediatric rehabilitation? Have them contact us and send their resume!